Join engineering leaders from Google, Meta (Facebook), Shopify and JetBrains dive deep into:
✓ Getting a Developer Productivity movement started in-house
✓ Separating yak-shaving from actual meta-work on a process
✓ Reducing friction when working cross-functionally with other teams - DevOps, SREs, etc...
✓ What is the single most meaningful technological advancement that will impact developer productivity in the near future
✓ And So Much More!
Watch the Masterclass:
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: Tom Granot, Lightrun
Software Engineering Manager
Director, Global Application Modernization Solutions
Senior Manager, Developer Infrastructure
Lightrun is the world's first IDE-native Observability Platform enabling engineering teams to continuously identify and tackle critical issues in production without hot-fixes, redeployments, or restarts by securely adding logs, metrics, and traces to production, staging, and development environments in real-time and on-demand.
Developers can easily troubleshoot applications in production / pre-prod, validate progressive delivery, explore user code flows, debug 3rd party code, and more.
- Debugging Live Java Applications with Lightrun
- Debugging Spring Persistence and JPA Issues Using Lightrun
- Debugging Live Kotlin Applications with Lightrun
- Debugging Live Scala Applications with Lightrun
- Debugging REST Requests in Spring-Based applications using the Lightrun Platform
- Debugging Authentication and Authorization Using Lightrun